Vacancy - Vehicle Damage Assessor, Westbury
MG Cannon are an award-winning, 'manufacturer approved', accident repair centre with sites in Dorchester, Plymouth, Salisbury and Westbury. We are keen to recruit, attract, motivate, develop and retain the best talent who can play a key role in our business and keep up with its rapid growth.
We are looking to recruit and retain talented people who can play a key role in our business and keep up with its rapid growth. We are keen to employ a Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) to join a team of highly motivated and loyal staff already in place. Enviable employee benefits, excellent training opportunities and a fast paced, friendly work environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a bodyshop carrying out estimates
- Previous experience using Audatex
- ATA qualification – is preferred although not essential
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Estimating damages and inputting them into the system
- Preparing insurance forms to indicate repair costs and recommendations
- Understanding customer needs and guiding them towards suitable products and/or services
- Meet customer requirements taking into account bodyshop utilisation targets, job complexity and parts/materials availability
- Keep the customer up to date on the progress on workshop progress.
- Working alongside the bodyshop, informing them on the work needed to be done
- Negotiating contracts with material suppliers.
- Monitoring efficiency of work and processes to ensure quality repairs.
You will be a highly-motivated, driven individual who will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience carrying out estimates in a body shop environment, previous experience of using Audatex. Whilst an ATA qualification is desirable it is not essential. You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and will hold a full, valid UK driving licence.
What you can expect
We are a well-established, busy and growing accident repair centre with over 35 years in business, (our approvals include Mercedes-Benz, BMW Group, Tesla, Volkswagen, Audi, Honda and many more). We are committed to staff development and offer excellent training opportunities, a fast paced, friendly work environment with a standard 40-hour week, competitive hourly rates, plus bonus scheme and pension.
If you would like to work for an employer who delivers what they promise from the outset, a business which continues to grow, please apply now.