Vacancy - Accounts Administrator with Credit Control
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Accounts Administrator with Credit Control to join our dedicated team, based at Salisbury.
This is a great opportunity working as part of a close-knit team working in a well-established business who take great pride in their reputation. MG Cannon are an award-winning, 'manufacturer approved' accident repair centre with sites in Dorchester, Salisbury, Westbury and Plymouth. MG Cannon ‘manufacturer approvals’, including Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Audi, Tesla, Honda, Vauxhall and many more, mean we are keen to employ energetic, enthusiastic staff to join our team of highly motivated and loyal staff already in place.
MG Cannon boast low staff turnover, enviable employee benefits, excellent training opportunities and a fast paced, friendly work environment.
Responsibilities will include your ability to:
- Keep company ledgers and reconciliations accurate and up to date at all times
- Have experience with accounts packages – SAGE would be advantageous
- Ensure creditors and debtors are managed effectively within support from the Accounts Controllers
- Liaise with all other departments, including estimators and parts
- Support and provide accurate information to the Finance Manager and Accounts Controllers within the business
- Support other office administration as required
A successful candidate will:
- Have an accurate and methodical approach to work, with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communications skills – including written and a friendly and polite telephone manner.
- Have good IT Skills and the ability to manage and interpret data
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Have demonstrable customer facing skills and experience
- Be able to work independently and within a team
- Have a desire to develop, grow and succeed
The successful candidate would have the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience using Sage 50 is desirable
- Experience using management systems desirable but not essential
- Experience within a similar role Up to 35 hours per week – permanent role Previous candidates who have submitted applications need not apply
- Salary £16,000 - £18,000 per annum pro rata
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Participation in the company pension scheme
- Life Assurance at 2x salary