Office Administrator (Part-Time), Westbury
MG Cannon are looking to employ a reliable Office Administrator (Part-Time) to join their team, based at our Westbury site.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a well-established Accident Repair Centre, who take great pride in their reputation, for quality and outstanding service.
MG Cannon is looking for an organized and self-motivated Office Administrator who will be responsible for providing vital administrative support to our Bodyshop Manager and Vehicle Damage Assessor.
If you haven’t got previous Motor Trade experience, don’t worry as full training and induction will be provided. You will also receive full training on our Management System and our procedures. So apart from the above, what do you need to possess as the new Office Administrator for this award-winning company:
- Processing/scanning, sending/filing invoices
- Chasing/requesting authority from insurers via phone and email
- Follow up via phone and email retail/private estimates
- Process internal paperwork
- Organise travel / accommodation arrangements for internal training
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
You will be:
- Computer literate – full training on our systems will be given
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working as a team and independently
A flexible attitude, willing to learn and develop This role is a Part-Time – 4 hours a day
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Participation in the company pension scheme
- Life Assurance at 2x salary