Vacancy - Experienced Panel Technician, Gloucester
Panel Technician: We are currently looking for an experienced Vehicle Repair Panel Technician at our busy Accident Repair Centre in Gloucester.
You will be expected to work to a high standard, repairing accident damaged vehicles in line with Manufacturer’s procedures, to ensure that repairs adhering to the relevant Manufacturer standards and requirements.
The ideal candidate will be
- Fully skilled, use modern repair techniques, and have the ability to produce work to a high standard
- Be an experienced Panel Technician with a minimum of 4 years’ experience working within a bodyshop/accident repair centre
- Be able to work on a variety of vehicles
- Welding new or repaired panels into place
- Up to date welding qualification desirable NVQ or ATA qualifications would be desirable but training could be given to achieve these standards
- Hold a full clean valid UK driving license
Your main tasks will include all aspects of car body repair work, including using vehicle alignment jigs where necessary.
You will be joining a team which form part of the well-established, busy and growing accident repair centre with over 35 years in the business.
Our approvals include: Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Honda, Mazda and many more. As a company we are committed to staff development and growth and offer excellent training opportunities.
The environment that you will be working in will be fast paced, friendly, working 42.5 hours per week. Competitive hourly rates, plus bonus and pension schemes.