SMART Repair Technican, Salisbury
Do you have a love for cars, a steady hand and an eye for detail?
Whether you’ve recently completed a motor apprenticeship or a qualified motor technician looking for a change of direction - if you are talented and enthusiastic why not take the step into the next chapter of your career.
• Repairing minor panel damage/bumper scuffs
• Masking, painting, polishing vehicles to a quality standard
• Painting and priming vehicle panels
• Preparing wheels for alloy / diamond cut wheel machine
• Have a positive personality and work well as part of a team within a prestige dealership
• A full, clean UK driving licence.
Full Time: Monday-Friday 40 hour week
We are committed to staff development and offer a fast paced, friendly work environment, competitive hourly rates, plus bonus scheme and pension.