Credit Controller, Salisbury
Credit Controller - This vacancy is Permanent / Full-Time (flexibility with hours to accommodate school hours if required)
MG Cannon are an award-winning, 'manufacturer approved', accident repair centre with sites in Dorchester, Gloucester, Plymouth, Salisbury, Swindon and Westbury. We are keen to recruit, attract, motivate, develop and retain the best talent who can play a key role in our business and keep up with its rapid growth.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors.
- Ability to maximise revenue and mitigate credit risk.
- Use and improve an effective credit control system.
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customer'scredit rankings with Companies House.
- Ensuring the timely payment of debts.
- Negotiating payment terms.
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices.
- Checking and posting of receipts to Sage.
- Preparation of statements.
- Managing sales ledger.
- Providing support to the accounts team.
- Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to reconcile accounts.
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability prioritise tasks as needed.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and Sage.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues.
- Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others.
- Proven track record of credit control experience.
- Familiarity with data entry and analysis.
We are committed to staff development and offer a fast paced, friendly work environment, plus bonus scheme and pension.
If you would like to work for an employer who delivers what they promise from the outset, a business which continues to grow, please apply now.