Semi-Skilled MET/Mechanical Technician - Swindon
Do you have a love for cars, an eye for detail? If so, this is a great opportunity to join a well-established Accident Repair Centre who take great pride in their reputation as well as their work.
We are looking for a motivated, organised and methodical individual who will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Pre & Post repair diagnostics.
- Familiarity with the skills, knowledge and techniques required for Light MET work
- Remove & refit mechanical and electrical trims / panels / components on vehicles
- Repairing and maintaining vehicles in line with our high standards
- ADAS calibration
- Steering Geometry check and adjustment
- Tyre fitting
- Awareness & adherence to all necessary standards and H&S procedures
- You are able to work well under pressure both independently and within a team.
- You hold a valid full clean driving license
- Previous experience and an ATA qualification or similar would be helpful but not essential as training will be provided.
We are committed to staff development and offer excellent training opportunities, a fast paced, friendly work environment. Mon-Fri up to 40 hours per week, competitive hourly rates, plus bonus scheme and pension.