Vacancy - Paint Technician, Plymouth
MG Cannon are an award-winning manufacturer approved accident repair centre with six main manufacturer approved bodyshops and three Magic cosmetic repair centres, operating across ten counties, with 37 leading manufacturer brand approvals including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volkswagen Group, Volvo and Tesla.
We have managed to sustain our business through COVID-19 and we’ve put our people before profit during this challenging time – after all it’s our people that are at the heart of our business, which has been key to our sustainable success.
Whether you’ve recently completed a paint apprenticeship or a qualified paint technician looking for a change of direction. - if you’re talented and enthusiastic why not take the step into the next chapter of your career.
We now have a vacancy at our Plymouth site.
The successful candidate would have the following experience and qualifications:
- ATA qualification or be a time served technician
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
- Experience in a bodyshop or accident repair environment
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing work to a high standard whilst working quickly and efficiently with minimum supervision
- Check and maintain workshop equipment to ensure that they are in a good working order prior to use
- Use of degreasers and other cleaning agents
- Painting tasks which include paint preparation, priming, top coating and final detailing
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
- Completing work to a high standard whilst working quickly and efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Check and maintain workshop equipment to ensure that they are in a good working order prior to use.
You will be joining a friendly team with a significant combined industry experience.
We are committed to staff development and offer a fast paced, friendly work environment, competitive hourly rates, plus bonus scheme and pension - if you are talented and enthusiastic why not take the step into the next chapter of your career.