Vacancy – Customer Service Driver, Salisbury and Westbury
MG Cannon operates from 8 sites - six main manufacturer approved bodyshops and two Magic cosmetic repair centres. Across 10 counties, with 39 leading manufacturer brand approvals including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volkswagen Group, Tesla, Volvo and Polestar.
At MG Cannon we believe in the value of our people and team culture and we’re keen to recruit, attract, motivate, develop and retain the best talent who can play a key role in our business and its continuing growth.
We have managed to sustain our business through COVID-19 and we’ve put our people before profit during this challenging time – after all it’s our people that are at the heart of our business, which has been key to our sustainable success.
We are now looking for drivers to deliver the highest level of customer service and care at all times.
Vacancy: One driver for our bodyshop in Salisbury and one driver for our bodyshop in Westbury.
About the role
You will be working alongside the Bodyshop Manager, Retail Concierge, Customer Controller, Estimators, Bodyshop Manager and Workshop Controller.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- The collection and delivery of cars from customers home or place of work
- Checking in the vehicle on collection from the customer, using the company tablet to confirm areas to be repaired and highlight any additional services available to the customer.
- Explaining the next stages of the repair process to the customer ensuring that they are aware of what will happen to the vehicle whilst it’s in our care
- Confirming with the customer their preferred media and frequency for updates and recording this on the company tablet and management system
- Completing any paperwork and recording information on a company tablet so the team is aware of what is required
- When delivering the cars back to customers, showing them the completed repair and providing their guarantee and quality assurance documentation before completing any handover documents required
- Working with colleagues to plan and prioritise your day’s activities, identifying the best routes for collection and deliveries
You will have:
- The aspiration and motivation to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to deal with customers either over the phone or face to face
- A smart appearance (full uniform will be provided)
- A keen eye for accuracy and detail
- A customer first, positive attitude
- Be able to deliver the excellent customer journey of MG Cannon (full training will be given)
- An excellent driving record and preferably a clean driving licence
- Experience of driving manual and automatic cars and vans
We are committed to staff development and offer a fast paced, friendly work environment, competitive hourly rates, plus bonus scheme and pension.