Vacancy - Valet, Plymouth
MG Cannon are multi award-winning, 'manufacturer approved', vehicle accident repair. Operating from 8 sites - six main manufacturer approved bodyshops and two Magic cosmetic repair centres. Across 10 counties, with 39 leading manufacturer brand approvals including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volkswagen Group, Tesla, Volvo and Polestar.
At MG Cannon we believe in the value of our people and team culture and we’re keen to recruit, attract, motivate, develop and retain the best talent who can play a key role in our business and its continuing growth.
We have managed to sustain our business through COVID-19 and we’ve put our people before profit during this challenging time – after all it’s our people that are at the heart of our business, which has been key to our sustainable success.
We are keen to recruit and retain talented people who can play a key role in our business and keep up with its rapid growth. We are looking for a Valet who will be based at our Plymouth site. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly growing business who are as committed to investing in the latest automotive technology as we are to investing in your future.
- Preparation and valeting of vehicles to a high standard
- Ensure courtesy cars are cleaned on time and ready for delivery by prioritizing work load
- Provide support to colleagues, and work in a team to ensure customers’ vehicles are cleaned and delivered on time
- Cleaning and light maintenance duties
- Maintain a professional and friendly approach with good communication
- You are able to work well under pressure both independently and within a team.
- You hold a valid full clean driving license
- Experience working as a Valet would be an advantage but not essential