Vacancy - VDA (Vehicle Damage Assessor) Westbury
MG Cannon are an award-winning manufacturer approved accident repair operating from 8 sites - six main manufacturer approved bodyshops and two Magic cosmetic repair centres. Across 10 counties, with 39 leading manufacturer brand approvals including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volkswagen Group, Tesla, Volvo and Polestar.
At MG Cannon we believe in the value of our people and team culture and we’re keen to recruit, attract, motivate, develop and retain the best talent who can play a key role in our business and its continuing growth.
We have managed to sustain our business through COVID-19 and we’ve put our people before profit during this challenging time – after all it’s our people that are at the heart of our business, which has been key to our sustainable success. We are now looking for a VDA to join our Westbury site.
Responsibilities will include your ability to:
- Carry out estimates for customers on site, with good photography skills
- Complete accurate and detailed estimates using the Audatex estimating system and the Body Shop Management system, with excellent IT skills
- Effective problem solving on complex estimates
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers, listening to their concerns and reassuring them through the repair process
- Liaise with all departments as required within the repair process
A successful candidate will:
- Hold a clean valid UK driving licence
- Be willing to undertake manufacturer training on a regular basis
- Have demonstrable customer facing skills and experience
- Be able to work independently and within a team
- Have experience in a Body Shop Environment
- Have a desire to develop, grow and succeed in what is becoming a very technical industry
The successful candidate would have the following experience and qualifications:
- Audatex accreditation
- Previous Brand experience would be a benefit
- ATA accreditation is desirable
Benefits include - 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays / Bonus Scheme / Participation in the company pension scheme / Onsite parking / Competitive salary £30K - £32K based on experience.