Vacancy - Paint Technician, Westbury
Do you have a love for cars, an eye for detail? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to build upon your existing experience and work for an employer who delivers what they promise from the outset, a business who take great pride in their reputation as the manufacturer’s choice of repairer.
We’re looking for a motivated, organised and methodical individual who understands the complexity of modern paint preparation and refinishing techniques, someone with the desire to continually learn new techniques and processes, someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of new and repaired panels for refinishing
- Preparing vehicle surfaces for masking and priming
- Paint application techniques including spray booth technology
- Paint refinishing techniques paint detailing and buffing
- Polishing the paintwork of the panel to a high standard finish
- Awareness & adherence to all necessary standards and H&S procedures
- Excellent attention to detail, right-first-time attitude
- The pride to complete each job to our high manufacture standards.
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team.
- Hold a valid full clean driving license
- Previous experience and an ATA qualification or similar would be helpful but not essential as training will be provided
Benefits include - 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays / Bonus Scheme / Participation in the company pension scheme / Onsite parking / Competitive salary, based on experience.