Apply today! - Latest Career Opportunities
MET Technician required at MG Cannon Ivybridge, Plymouth
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established car accident repair business with low staff turnover, enviable employee benefits, excellent training opportunities and a fast paced, friendly work environment.
We are keen to employ efficient, enthusiastic skilled technicians to join a team of highly motivated and loyal staff already in place.
Responsibilities to include…
- Remove & refit mechanical and electrical trims / panels / components on vehicles
- Wheel Alignment and Tyres
- Follow manufacturer repair methods to return vehicles to pre-accident condition
- Fault finding / Diagnostics
- Mechanical Skills and MET Skills
- Perform road testing (if applicable)
- Awareness & adherence to all necessary standards and H&S procedures
The successful candidate would have the following experience and qualification
- City & Guild Level 3 (or equivalent) in Automotive Bodyshop Repair
- Previous Bodyshop M.E.T experience is essential