Vacancy Paint Technician, Westbury
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established business who take great pride in their reputation. We are keen to recruit and retain talented people who can play a key role in our business and keep up with its rapid growth. MG Cannon are an award-winning, 'manufacturer approved' accident repair centre with sites in Dorchester, Salisbury, Westbury and Plymouth.
MG Cannon ‘manufacturer approvals’, including Mercedes-Benz, BMW Group, Tesla, Volkswagen, Audi, Honda and many more. We are keen to employ efficient, enthusiastic skilled technicians to join a team of highly motivated and loyal staff already in place. Enviable employee benefits, excellent training opportunities and a fast paced, friendly work environment.
We are committed to staff development and offer excellent training opportunities, a fast paced, friendly work environment with a standard 40-hour week or flexible 36-hour week, competitive hourly rates, plus bonus scheme.
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3 Experience in a bodyshop or accident repair environment.
- ATA qualification – is preferred, however training can be provided.
- Preparing vehicles for repair;
- Thoroughly checking the vehicle has been masked and prepared;
- Mixing and colour matching, painting all repaired areas to the company and customers expected standard.
- Working and liaising with your colleagues, including our Bodyshop Controller and Bodyshop Manager;
- Awareness & adherence to all necessary standards and H&S procedures.
In return, you will work for a company who are passionate, driven, successful and dedicated to the skill, loyalty and potential of our employees. If you would like to be part of our rapidly expanding company.