Vacancy - Vehicle Damage Assessor, Westbury
Vacancy Vehicle Damage Assessor, Westbury This is an excellent opportunity for a Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) to join a rapidly expanding business, who believe in developing their employees.
We are keen to recruit and retain talented people who can play a key role in our business and keep up with its rapid growth. MG Cannon are an award-winning, 'manufacturer approved', (including Mercedes-Benz, BMW Group, Tesla, Volkswagen, Audi, Honda and many more), accident repair centre with sites in Dorchester, Salisbury, Westbury and Plymouth.
We are keen to employ a Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) to join a team of highly motivated and loyal staff already in place. Enviable employee benefits, excellent training opportunities and a fast paced, friendly work environment. We are committed to staff development and offer excellent training opportunities, a fast paced, friendly work environment with a standard 40-hour week, competitive hourly rates, plus bonus scheme.
We are committed to staff development and offer excellent training opportunities, a fast paced, friendly work environment with a standard 40-hour week, competitive hourly rates, plus bonus scheme.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a body shop carrying out estimates
- Previous experience using Audatex
- ATA qualification – is preferred although not essential
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Estimating damages and inputting them into the system
- Preparing insurance forms to indicate repair costs and recommendations.
- Understanding customer needs and guiding them towards suitable products and/or services
- Meet customer requirements taking into account body shop utilisation targets, job complexity and parts/materials availability
- Keep the customer up to date on the progress on workshop progress.
- Working alongside the body shop, informing them on the work needed to be done
- Negotiating contracts with material suppliers.
- Monitoring efficiency of work and processes to ensure quality repairs.
In return, you will work for a company who are passionate, driven, successful and dedicated to the skill, loyalty and potential of our employees.
If you would like to be part of our rapidly expanding company
- 22 day’s holiday + Bank Holidays – additional holiday for length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive salary